ABOUT QUOTABLE KIDS SPEECH & LANGUAGE CLINIC
Quotable Kids Speech & Language Clinic provides pediatric speech-language therapy services in ND and MN. Service settings include an outpatient clinic in Grand Forks, Grafton, and Thief River Falls, home based services in Grand Forks and Polk counties, schools, & childcare centers. Quotable Kids also offers parent workshops, specialized groups such as speech improvement classes, and resources for caregivers, teachers, schools, and the community.
The focus of Quotable Kids Speech and Language clinic is to provide evaluations and treatment to children of all ages with speech and language-based disorders or delays as well as feeding therapy to children who have feeding difficulties. Our clients are generally between the ages of birth and 21 years old.
For the families that come to the clinic, they will be met with state-of-the-art technology, visual supports to support learning, computer programs designed to support his/her communication skills, an iPad for student usage, a therapy room with video and audio technology to allow parents to observe their child’s session, and clinic amenities include a child-friendly waiting room, and a conference room for classes and parent workshops.
We have a wide variety of referral sources including parents and families, physicians, childcare providers, social workers, teachers, psychologists, insurance companies, and others, such as participants in parent workshops. Our clinic accepts private pay and bills most insurance companies including ND Medicaid and MN Medicaid.
As speech-language pathologists, we follow the American Speech-Language Hearing Association’s Scope of Practice Guidelines for Speech-Language Pathologists. For more specific information about the practice guidelines, follow this link http://www.asha.org/policy/SP2007-00283/
Here are the Top 5 Reasons why our families choose Quotable Kids.
- Quotable Kids offers evidence-based intervention catered to the child’s individual needs
- Flexible hours (open past 5:00) to accommodate for working families
- Home-based intervention for families who would prefer intervention be based in the child’s natural environment and for families who do not have transportation
- 45-minute treatment sessions and more than once a week visits for those children who would benefit
- Our clinic also offers the unique benefit of small groups for late talkers, feeding, and phonology.